Flight Deck collects personally identifiable information from customers only when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of the type of information collected are name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. We collect personal information when you register as a customer with Flight Deck, order products from Flight Deck, visit www.navalaviation.com, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. We use the information collected to better understand your needs, fulfill your specific requests for products and services, improve our products and services, and to contact you regarding any offers that may be off interest.
Flight Deck does not rent, sell or exchange information about our customers, and all information provided to us remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share information to trusted partners who need to access your customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to us. These companies are not authorized to use any information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We gather only customer information that is needed to administer business, provide superior service and communicate with you offers on products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, service announcements, and administrative messages using the email address, which you have provided.
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. We educate our employees about our policies and practices in regard to safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access or disclosure; and, ensuring its proper handling.
- We may be required by law to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or requests from law-enforcement officials.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures that comply with federal regulations to safeguard and secure personal information about you.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can edit your Flight Deck account information at any time. You can request to stop receiving email updates and/or delete your account at any time. To make your request, please contact our customer service representatives at [email protected]